Thursday, April 11, 2013

xiii Concept


I am posting my concept. This comes from me as the source. Wicca has been mixed and matched so many times the only truth is your own belief system. Except for the one law which is absolute: "Harm None" yes I know there are eight words but leave the other six out and you still get the same last two I just written, "Harm None". I do understand why I can easily say I am Wiccan but also, Catholic, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, you get my point. They all believe In a supreme deity. Now if you take most of the man-made stuff of fire and brimstone and would make Rome release the secret writings I am sure you would realize what connects us is one common thing. We are born with it and as long as we do not will it away we died with it and move on. If you read the Koran, Bible, Tara, etc. again it is about love and honoring your neighborhood and they prefer to use the words "No Killing". The difference between theologies is which religion came first. After our interesting debate in our Facebook group I still holding fast and going to use the word Wicca only because you could easily start a debate the end results will be "Harm None". The first written words were on stone tablets, and I am not talking about Moses so slow down. I am going to use a Book since you have seen how many I have read and also have studied. FROM DISTANCE DAYS ISBN I-883053-09-9......you can go cliff-note this but unfortunately if you know about cliff-note they say everything but nothing. When I was asking I was being funny since I have already began reading The Golden Dawn. This book talks about the first land mass. Oh my. You understand then what language is on these stone tablets. This is abridgement of Before the Muse I just wanted to sound smart but truly my point was on these tablets it is complex "Be Nice" is basically the belief system. Yes it talks about many laws, marriages, etc. but in the end it comes down to Harming None for it is not our place. This is on stone tablets. Ok I am ready for that entire that are going to ask me what part of the region is it from. Does not matter. You give me a book from that has translated from stone tablets and describes taking another man wife is ok, or stealing is ok, or killing in God's name is ok. This I can say for a fact this is so. So now if we are going to debate, we can enter a field of where I just might prove to be able to how my own….. Linguistics and Anthropology           The study of culture is a interesting thing. Words have many meaning that has change in times but my references are when language is at its purist. Truly the college scholars debate but until a new doctrine is accepted the word stands.   So shall we split hairs on “Harm None” or “Be Nice”     as promised for those working on BoS

1 comment:

  1. I am not even gonna try and debate that cause I firmly believe that to be the first rule in a lot of cultures. It is even stated in the satanic bible...although I believe it stated as if someone strikes your cheek then you are to turn the other towards them instead of striking back. My wording may be off but it's close ...I hope. I do want to thank you for your post of bos...it's been very helpful

    ReplyDelete