Monday, April 15, 2013

Change of Heart XVI

I have been searching for a religion that I can actually believe in. Most written stories sound like comic books.  I have been writing about Wicca. I would like to call Dan Brady a friend or someone who truly cares. He told me numerous time in different posts and I guess a mountain must hit me in the head for the light bulb to go on. First when I found The Golden Dawn I was asking people for cliff-note even though I was in the mist of reading it. For you to understand the writing of Israel Regardie there is numerous prerequisite book you must read before you can even make sense out of it. I will not even talk about Aleister Crowley for he stands for and did everything I am against. Dan warn me numerous times and it did not register until yesterday. I have a very big theological collection of books from all of the different schools of religious methodology. There was not one I believe in since they always contradict there own writing. I am going to rewrite the book I have been working on. I still believe in the one absolute law Wicca states. "Harm None". I know there is actually eighth words but I prefer the religion I am going to write about is keeping it simply simple. The practicing of rituals which I have preform were simple  spells and always include in my first words were let this spell harm none. I realize the mind is a very complex muscle that you can strengthen and tap into. I am referring to the conscience and subconscious brain that I just learn is evolving. That is a scientific fact. I do believe in a supreme Deity. I also believe that all religion are basically the same but though cultures and environmental conditions they were written for there particular settings. That is human and to be human is to error. That I can not accept. If you have faith and belief it must be constant. Again to keep it simple absolute. Example: the Old Testament was absolute then all of a sudden the New Testament and that became absolute. Well that negates both. That only hold true if you understand what absolute means. I am going to base the religion I am going to be writing about only has one law, "Harm None". You can not amend that statement or though out time and language. So that will bring in the experts anthropology and the linguistics. No matter how far you go back "Harm None" has the same meaning in any culture, time period, or environmental settings. I am not sure where this new methodology is going to take me or what is going to guide me but I feel it is needed. Do you realize there are two countries with over 100 nuclear weapon each side have. They are arguing over water. If something so simple that the leader understand is a simple solution yet the people with there religious belief can not see and would rather have a doomsday effect for the whole planet well that is so wrong in so many ways. They might use the word religion but no religion express to destroy the complete planet. Maybe with alot of help I can write something that might be acceptable by all. I am not a God. I bleed and cry. However I love my grandson and would like him to enjoy the things this planet gave me. If I start and say all religions are true and there is one supreme Deity. I am sure as in anything there will be opposition. I feel I still must do this. There is so much hatred no matter what I write there will be challenges. Someone has to start. Allah, Buddha, Krisha, Gandhi, Dali Lama, Einstein, Tesla, the list can go on but all these men made a impact. Maybe since our body is evolving a new train of thought is needed. I am still going to use a BoS to document my writing so I will keep posting the print out I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment