Monday, April 1, 2013

Question of the day? v one law

My recent find:
Lovely, lovely Chalice embellished with a deer antler horn and a deliciously soft green calcite gemstone. Unique and so very pretty. Calcite is a powerful amplifier and cleanser of many levels and types of energies. This translucent gemstones can be found in a variety of colors including clear, green, pink, orange and blue. Green Calcite draws money and prosperity to your doorstep and can assist in dissolving old rigid belief systems, restoring balance to your mind. It is also used to stimulate the immune system and absorb negative energy. It aids any transition from a stagnant to a positive environment.
The metalwork is done with silver solder. This Chalice stands 7 inches tall. The body is of Stainless steel so very safely used for drinking.    
 
I realize I had taken some time off but I had to do some soul searching myself. I hope everyone had a good Happy Easter. If you think we are to save our planet for our planets self-preservation do you think we need a mass global effort?  

3 comments:

  1. i very much beliefwe need to save our planet. so yes i believe it needs to be on a global level. this wonderful planet holds to many wonerdful things to share. we were entrusted with this plant in return we were given what we need to sustain us with the understanding that we would replentish what we use. i believe that if everyone would do their part i think there would not only be the shift we feel within our planet but within ourselves as well- for the better. i think i will leave you with something a found on a site that made me think. it is a plea from the Ancient Ones http://youtu.be/GuWp_TV5bs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This question was a no-brainer for me ~ of course every human needs to do their part to save this beautiful Earth. Each day I marvel at the wonderfulness and resilience of Nature. How can we continue to take such greatness for granted? Sadly humans tend to have such a narrow view - one that involves their small reality. Think of the power of a collective consciousness focused on preservation! Instead of energy being put forth to "control" this Earth, imagine the change if energy was put forth to "nurture" our Earth! No matter how small of an effort, if each person put worth an effort a change will happen. And wouldn't it just be grand if the world governments would get on board?! But that is a whole other "can of worms!"
    Something you may enjoy - http://youtu.be/BRhk31FESiA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebby and Bernice. I think you two have much in common since I have personally talk to both of you...just a thought, but a truly valued one. You might like my next question and I am sorry but my mom is 92 and she threw my whole day off and that is the reason for the late post...I was up at 7am central

    ReplyDelete