Monday, April 8, 2013

Question of DAy? X Rant


I have been asked to post about BoS but before I do I going to rant a bit about Wicca. I am in quite a few forums already about this so this is a loaded gun. Wicca is very old. The actual writings come from stone tablets. The first Wicca in print in educated form that I note I recognize is The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie. The two newer methodologies are the Alexandrian and Gardnerian. However both use the works of Israel Regardie as a foundation. Please let stop for a second so I can tell you a story.  The Iliad and Odyesiss were written by Homer. However they say Homer was a man yet no one has ever seen this man. How were the books written?  That is the end of my story I hope you get the point. I will be taking my first page out of my writings and  no it is not my work and if anyone wants reference please inbox me on Facebook since I do stop there daily and I truly need to catch up on my projects. If you are not a friend on Facebook please feel free to send a request to Sam Lasco….and I will thank you and send you a link to our small private group.
Please feel free to use this in your BoS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment